Condor near Hollister

  • Craig Swolgaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 7:49 PM
      Birders-
      Today I spotted a subadult California condor just north of Hollister, near the intersection of San Felipe Rd. and Hwy 152. It was soaring a couple hundred feet over a fallow field at first, then made it's way east. For those that have access to Wheeler's Raptors of North America, it matched the individual in plate 34 pretty closely, including the obscured tag, which I unfortunately missed.

      Craig Swolgaard
      Folsom, CA