Curlew Sandpiper still seen at 2pm in Yolo COunty

  • dwbirdster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hi Birders-

      I arrived at?Parking Area B of the Vic Fazio?Yolo Wildlife?Area?just before 1pm today. None of the birders present seemed to have seen the?Curlew Sandpiper?recently. But at 1pm it it materialized within 100 yds of the parking area. I watched it on and off for an hour. It, along with many other birds, flushed twice, but was always refound. I?left at 2pm with it still in sight.

      Dave Weber,
      Milpitas