Red-faced Warbler dip

  • Paul Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Tom Miko, a woman named Sandy, and I spent this morning from about 8am to
      10:30am looking for the Green Canyon Red-faced Warbler in San Bernardo
      County without success. On the way back from the parking area we met some
      birders going up the trail to look for the RFWA. Perhaps they had better
      luck?
      --
      Paul Keller, SBA Vandenberg Village