Re: Santa Barbara Pelagic

  • toddamcgrath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 6:49 PM
      Richard and Others,

      The LAAS trip is a charter, so the Sea Landing and Condor Express
      people would not know the bookings, as they did not handle them. As
      of several weeks ago, the July 21 Trip was sold out with a waiting
      list. I will post a note if that has changed, but I suspect it has
      not. Sorry for those of you who were interested but could not
      committ.

      Todd McGrath
      SKUA@...
      Marina Del Rey CA