Santa Barbara Pelagic

  • Richard Carlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
      Anyone know if htere is room on the July 21 Santa
      Barbara Pelagic trip? My schedule just opened up, but
      LAAS is closed until Tuesday and no one at Condor
      cruises knows anything.

      Dick

      Richard Carlson
      Full-time Birder, Biker and Rotarian
      Part-time Economist
      Tucson, AZ & Lake Tahoe, CA
      rccarl@...
      Tucson 520-760-4935
      Tahoe 530-581-0624
    • toddamcgrath
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
        Richard and Others,

        The LAAS trip is a charter, so the Sea Landing and Condor Express
        people would not know the bookings, as they did not handle them. As
        of several weeks ago, the July 21 Trip was sold out with a waiting
        list. I will post a note if that has changed, but I suspect it has
        not. Sorry for those of you who were interested but could not
        committ.

        Todd McGrath
        SKUA@...
        Marina Del Rey CA