Fwd: [CVBirds] Waldo Holt

  • Steve Glover
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      Hi all,
      Sorry to be the one to pass on this sad news to those
      of you not subscribed to the Central Valley listserve.
      Those of you who have made the sojourn to the annual
      Central Valley Birding Symposium probably remember the
      really tall guy with the permanent smile and the
      mischievous sense of humor. He will be deeply missed.
      Steve Glover
      Dublin