Ennui

  • Roger Higson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2001
      greetings. Thankyou for your personal responses to my comment.Amongst the
      many a few points of clarification. Yes I do know what those words mean.No,
      I have no intentions of apologising to any one, as you point out you know
      where the delete button is also. No the heat has not got to me. And lastly
      JW thanks a bunch, I didn't have to look any of your eclectic verbiage
      upeither.Q.E.D. rh