San Diego Rare Bird Alert 2007 Records thru June Posted

  • Michael Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
      I have uploaded both an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) version and a
      spreadsheet (MS Excel) version of the first 6 months of 2007 San
      Diego Bird Alert Records. These can be downloaded at the following
      web address (at the bottom of the list):

      http://homepage.mac.com/aves/SW_Border_Birding/FileSharing33.html

      Please let me know if you have additional records or if you note
      errors in the records. Note that there are more than 960 individual
      records, or about 36 pages to print out. If you use Excel, the date
      calculation is based on the 1904 calculation setting (see program
      preferences); other settings would display inaccurate dates.

      Thanks to all who supplied the records.

      Mike Evans
      SDFO Rare Bird Coordinator

      P. S.: There is now a web page version (as opposed to the download
      version) of the internet sources for San Diego Birding Locale Maps at:

      http://homepage.mac.com/aves/SDBirdingWebLocs.html

      Michael U. Evans
      San Diego, CA

    • joseph worley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2007
        For the last 4 days there have been 1 to 5 Wilson's Pharalopes at the mud
        flats at Rob Field,

        Joseph Worley
        Point Loma, San Diego
        joeworley@...