Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Adventure Pass not necessarily needed

Expand Messages
  • emtebrdr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 10:16 AM
      >For $80/year, I recommend the Golden Eagle Pass [now called
      >the "America the Beautiful Pass - National Parks and Federal
      >Recreational Lands "] which allows entry to and parking in all
      >National Parks AND the Forests covered by the Adventure Pass, which
      >are only a limited number of Forests in California [?]... And Seniors
      >get a tremendous break, paying only $10/FOR
      >LIFE, less than the A.P by a long shot!
      > From the opening splash page:
      >"America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands
      >Pass - The National Park Service is an important participant in the new
      >Interagency Pass Program which was created by the Federal Lands
      >Recreation Enhancement Act and authorized by Congress in December
      >2004. Participating agencies include the National Park Service, U.S.
      >Department of Agriculture - Forest Service, Fish and Wildlife Service,
      >Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation. The pass series,
      >collectively known as the America the Beautiful ­ National Parks and
      >Federal Recreational Lands Pass... "
      >The Adventure Pass is just not worth
      >it if you travel a lot and want to bird in National Parks and Refuges
      >as well. The Pass can be bought at some/all(?) Forest Service headquarters, or
      >online here:
      > - Jim Greaves, Santa Barbara
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.