Re: [CALBIRDS] Anna's Hummingbird in trouble?

  • B & C Yutzy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
      We see a bird with a broken or "uncloseable" bill every few years at our
      feeders and we would say the prognosis doesn't seem good. However, that
      said, Anna's and other hummers primary food is insects - not sugar
      water. So if your bird can still catch insects, which many birds in
      this condition can do - it has a chance.

      Bob & Carol Yutzy
      Shasta, CA