San Diego Birding Areas Internet Maps Document Updated

  • Michael Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      I have updated the San Diego Birding Areas Internet Maps file (see
      url address below), to add an additional page of localities and a few
      corrections. Note, this downloadable .pdf file gives you the urls for
      maps currently on the internet, it does not include the actual maps.
      It could be useful in deciding which areas to go birding, as well as
      to find your way at particular birding areas. Almost all the
      listings are public lands (it is amazing how much public lands we
      have available to us in San Diego County). You may want to refer the
      page to visiting birders looking for birding locales.

      If you have comments, suggestions or additions or find urls for some
      of the locales listed without maps, please send me an email. There
      are now 9 pages of localities in that list, and I have also uploaded
      additional documents useful to local birders. I am also interested
      in Mexican locales, and have entered one at the end of the San Diego
      list. The web address is:

      http://homepage.mac.com/aves/SW_Border_Birding/FileSharing33.html

      Michael U. Evans
      San Diego, CA