Retraction: immature male Mourning Warbler 5/29/07

  • kbgoldennugget2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      On, Tuesday, 5/29/07, we reported on Calbirds that we saw a Mourning Warbler
      at Galileo Hill. We believed the bird we saw was an immature male Mourning
      Warbler. We birded Galileo from 5/29/07 thru 6/1/07. After arriving home
      today, we downloaded our photos.

      After reviewing the photos, we no longer believe the warbler we saw was
      a Mourning Warbler.

      Ken and Brenda Kyle
      Bakersfield