USFWS Busts Roller Pigeon Club members for killing raptors in LA area

  • wagtail042000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Calbirders, While on the US Fish& Wildlife Service web site, I ran
      across an article regarding the killing of as many as 1,000-2,000 birds
      of prey annually by members of a "Roller Pigeon " Club in the Los
      Angeles area.The article was dated 5/24/07 , and indicated arrests were
      made in other parts of the country, as well.Its hard to believe people
      are still killing raptors.Thanks USFWS! Craig Miller, Sutter Creek, Ca