North American Birds - Spring Migration Reports.

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 4:58 PM
      My earlier post included an incorrect address and e-mail for Douglas R. Willick.

      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Spring Migration Season (1 March through 31 May) is ended, and we
      solicit reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH
      AMERICAN BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic
      order followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North
      American Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of
      the ABA Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California
      Bird Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds
      2005, obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 www.wfo-cbrc.org) must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
      names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 23 June 2007. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      PO Box 24152
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      davcompton@...

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@...

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@...

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140
      bewickwren@...

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@...

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@...

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@...

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      henicorhina@...

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@...

      John C. Wilson (Kern County)
      1425 Alta Vista Drive
      Bakersfield, CA 93305
      jcwilson@...

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett.