poll

  • Patty Hopkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 10:00 AM
      Listers,

      As someone who is fairly new to birding, I enjoy the general chatter and posts on non rare birds. Birds that more experienced birders would not consider rare are usually of interest to me. If they could think back to when they were relative novices, perhaps people would not be so quick to suggest restricting list posts even further. My vote is to leave the list as it is.

      Patty
      Sunnvyale, CA

    • Steve Jobst MD
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 3:57 PM
        I favor leaving the list as it is.

        Steve Jobst
        Shell Beach, CA

        As someone who is fairly new to birding, I enjoy the general chatter and posts on non rare birds.