Calbirds Poll

  • Birders2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 10:27 PM
      If anything I want things to broaden on Calbirds. I agree with one of the
      posters on this subject, Calbirds is a very quiet list and a little up tight
      on subject matter compare to other regional lists, except maybe the Michigan
      list which has one list for RBA birds and another for general chatter. I am
      on some thirty plus lists and I rather have more to hit my delete key then
      less, if it means otherwise missing something that is going on in the birding
      world or just outside of it.

      I actually liked the old cowboy days of lists when subjects would sometimes
      get hot and bothersome. I am a believer in the delete key as the answer to
      any topic one does not like. One can even do mass deletes,
      SUCH POWER! I know I used to post more in the good old days, when there
      were less restrictions.

      Open up Calbirds rather than restrict it further.

      Great birding and find that next lifer,

      John (One of Birders2)
      John + Irma = 2, we are birders, too.

      John C. LeVine Birders2@... Los Angeles, CA

      Perhaps a generation wiser than ours will one day again
      hear the voice of nature in the wind.
      from The Neanderthal's Necklace by Juan Luis Arsuaga