Yellow-throated Vireo reported in Ventura County

  • Jim Greaves
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 10:23 PM
      From venturacobirding (at groups dot yahoo dot com):

      Saw a Yellow-throated Vireo this morning about 7:45 am in the first
      tall willows on the path to the Chumash center. Sorry for the late
      posting, but didn't get off the trail til 12:30
      - Dee Lyon
    • "Hollywood" Dave Surtees
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 7:19 AM
        For the 'record' the Southwest Bird Study Club (the 'Monday' group)
        had a YTVI in exactly the same place on May 28, 2001. I'm wondering
        if this bird returns every year or if this is an offspring.

        Dave Surtees
        Hollywood