Re: A Poll about Change

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13 7:01 PM
      Two More Cents (four cents, after adjusting for inflation):

      1). I like seeing all the miscellaneous stuff on Calbirds that it now has. I hope it doesn't change.
      2). If I don't want to read it, for whatever reason, I skip it. It's really quite easy.
      3). I often like hearing about other parts of our large state. If this stuff was only on the county chats, I'd never get a chance to see it.
      4). I haven't seen every possible bird in California yet. I probably never will. So I'm interested in all sorts of uncommon birds, in all sorts of locations, not just CBRC birds or stuff in Los Angeles County.

      Chuck Almdale
      Santa Monica, CA