RE: [CALBIRDS] RFI: Gray Vireos in San Diego

  • g.tepke@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2007
      I and probably others are also interested in this question, so can folks
      post responses to the list, unless Nick is willing to post a summary of the

      Glen Tepke
      Oakland

      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2007
        All:

        I can post any summary of what I get.

        Thanks,

        Nick Lethaby, Goleta

        I and probably others are also interested in this question, so can folks
        post responses to the list, unless Nick is willing to post a summary of
        the responses he receives? Thanks.

        Glen Tepke
        Oakland

        I will down visiting San Diego on June 12-13 and I am interesting in
        finally trying to see Gray Vireo in CA. Does the species still occur at
        the Kirchner Springs (?) site in the ABA guide. I am concerned about the
        impact of the large fires in the mountains down there a couple of years
        ago. Also is it still fairly easy to see in mid-June or a low chance?

        Thanks for any advice.

        Nick Lethaby, Goleta, Santa Barabara County

        Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email
        to these addresses:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        mail2web.com - Microsoft(r) Exchange solutions from a leading provider -