RFI: Gray Vireos in San Diego

  • n_lethaby
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11 10:48 AM
      All:

      I will down visiting San Diego on June 12-13 and I am interesting in
      finally trying to see Gray Vireo in CA. Does the species still occur
      at the Kirchner Springs (?) site in the ABA guide. I am concerned
      about the impact of the large fires in the mountains down there a
      couple of years ago. Also is it still fairly easy to see in mid-June
      or a low chance?

      Thanks for any advice.

      Nick Lethaby, Goleta, Santa Barabara County
    • g.tepke@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11 12:03 PM
        I and probably others are also interested in this question, so can folks
        post responses to the list, unless Nick is willing to post a summary of the

        Glen Tepke
        Oakland

        I will down visiting San Diego on June 12-13 and I am interesting in
        finally trying to see Gray Vireo in CA. Does the species still occur
        at the Kirchner Springs (?) site in the ABA guide. I am concerned
        about the impact of the large fires in the mountains down there a
        couple of years ago. Also is it still fairly easy to see in mid-June
        or a low chance?

        Thanks for any advice.

        Nick Lethaby, Goleta, Santa Barabara County

        these addresses:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Lethaby, Nick
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11 12:30 PM
          All:

          I can post any summary of what I get.

          Thanks,

          Nick Lethaby, Goleta

          I and probably others are also interested in this question, so can folks
          post responses to the list, unless Nick is willing to post a summary of
          the responses he receives? Thanks.

          Glen Tepke
          Oakland

          I will down visiting San Diego on June 12-13 and I am interesting in
          finally trying to see Gray Vireo in CA. Does the species still occur at
          the Kirchner Springs (?) site in the ABA guide. I am concerned about the
          impact of the large fires in the mountains down there a couple of years
          ago. Also is it still fairly easy to see in mid-June or a low chance?

          Thanks for any advice.

          Nick Lethaby, Goleta, Santa Barabara County

          Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email
          to these addresses:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          mail2web.com - Microsoft(r) Exchange solutions from a leading provider -