Request for new email lists

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Calbirders,

      I noticed that there are some regional birding email lists that are
      not represented on Steve Holzman's map on Joe Morlan's website at
      http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~jmorlan/emailmap.htm. If you are the owner
      or moderator of a list that is not represented here, please email me
      directly with web site and subscription instructions. I will compile
      a list and send it to Steve, who will revise the map. Thanks.

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W