Grasshopper Sparrow records wanted

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I am in the process of compiling Grasshopper Sparrow records for the Central
      Valley for a paper that I am writing for the CVBC Bulletin. I just need
      dates, observer names and locations, and if you have it-evidence of
      breeding. Please including winter and migrant records.

      Thanks,

      John

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave