Little Blue Heron not Reddish Egret in Contra Costa county

  • James Holmes Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      Today, I sent out an email about a Reddish Egret found by a Nevada birder
      at the Dow Wetlands between Antioch and Pittsburg. Unfortunately, the
      message was confused (he had been working on a Reddish Egret submission for
      the Nevada Rare Birds Committee) and he meant to tell me it was a Little
      Blue Heron.

      So, I would like to retract the report of a Reddish Egret from Dow Wetlands
      and instead it was a Little Blue Heron.

      Hope this did not cause any problems.

      Thanks,

      Jim Holmes