Easter weekend Grizzly Bay boat trip

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      Hey birders,
      Sorry for the late notice, I seem to be having problems with my yahoo
      service. Dan Thieman is leading a birding boat trip both this Saturday and Easter
      Sunday. Its a great way to enjoy the beautiful weather and spring migration.
      On Sunday there will be a brunch. Call Dan for details at (916) 289-8375.

      Bird on!
      Daryl Coldren
      Arcata