Lost Wallet

  • John Coveney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:33 AM
      Hi Calbirders

      On Sat 17 March I lost a brown wallet, I believe while birding in Brawley (
      J St & Rio Vista Ave.) or around the Salton Sea (Ramar Finey Lakes, Obsidian
      Butte, Salton Sea NWR visitor facilities at Poe Road,Sinclair Rd and the
      Wister Unit, Red Hill Marina and Bombay Beach). It mainly contained my
      credit cards which were cancelled that evening. However there were a few
      other bits and pieces that would be good to get back. In the unlikely event
      that any birder found it, I would be grateful if they could email me
      privately and I will make arrangements to have it sent back

      Thanks, John C, Dublin