Re: Get the Lead Out: Potential Good News for Condors

  • ronbatie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Debbie,

      Thanks for posting this article. I'm not sure if you looked at the
      comments, but they are running about 10-0 death to condors and
      politically motivated junk science - downright scary. In other words,
      it is going to be a serious uphill battle to get lead bullets
      banned...at least, if the unwashed public has anything to say about it.

      Ron Batie
      Culver City, CA
      (formerly of SJ and former Mercury News reader)