Black Headed Grosbeak Study

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 5:44 PM
      Black-headed Grosbeak Study

      I am currently attending Columbia College as a Biology major. I am
      interested in birds enough to move away to study them. I will be
      conducting an observatory study this summer on Black-headed Grosbeaks
      for my personal enjoyment. If you don't mind I would like some input
      on fist appearances for the spring/summer. Please e-mail me with the
      date first noticed, number of individuals in group, and gender if at
      all possible, and specific locations including elevations. If you would
      like more information please contact me directly.

      Thanks, Jamie
      Groveland, CA