Maps & Local names in San Diego.

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2002
      When the Masked Booby showed up in La Jolla, the locals knew where to look
      for it. But!, due to the local names used for the locations,
      the Foreigners from outside of the County were having a hard time with
      this, so I've put up a new section on my web site that not only tells you
      the names of local Hot-spots with directions, but I've added maps of the
      locations. I use Internet Explorer for my web browser, and the, map will
      look small, but you can enlarge them by clicking on a box that appears in
      the lower right-hand corner.

      Currently, the areas covered are The Tijuana River Valley, Pt. Loma, & La
      Jolla - Good Luck & Enjoy!

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...

      The Birds, Butterflies, & Dragonflies of San Diego County-
      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com
    • Richard Carlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2002
        Thanks to Doug:

        We should all do this for each of our regions.

        Richard C. Carlson
        Full Time Birder, Biker & Rotary Bureaucrat
        Part-time Economist
        Palo Alto & Lake Tahoe, CA
        rccarl@...
        650-949-9590