Re: [CALBIRDS] Brandts Goose at Bolsa Chica

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      They're not regular, but neither are they unexpected.

      At 07:25 PM 2007-03-10, limasphoto wrote:
      >I have seen it twice in one week. Never seen one before. There is
      >only one. Is it normal to see
      >one at Bolsa Chica?

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W
    • Paul Lima
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
        Hello Mike, I am a local birder/ photographer from
        Long Beach. My name is Paul Lima, nice to meet you and
        the other birders.

        This was the first time I have seen a Brandts Goose,
        and I posted some pictures here-
        http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/CALBIRDS/photos/browse/521f

        Enjoy!!
        --- SanMigBird@... wrote:

        Dear Birder,Who are you and where are you from? What
        is your name and what on earth is a Brandts Goose?Mike
        San MiguelArcadia CA

        Paul Lima
        Lima's Photography

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...