Brandts Goose at Bolsa Chica

  • limasphoto
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      I have seen it twice in one week. Never seen one before. There is only one. Is it normal to see
      one at Bolsa Chica?
    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        They're not regular, but neither are they unexpected.

        At 07:25 PM 2007-03-10, limasphoto wrote:
        >I have seen it twice in one week. Never seen one before. There is
        >only one. Is it normal to see
        >one at Bolsa Chica?

        Good birding,

        Steve Sosensky,
        SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
        Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
        Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
        Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W
      • Paul Lima
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
          Hello Mike, I am a local birder/ photographer from
          Long Beach. My name is Paul Lima, nice to meet you and
          the other birders.

          This was the first time I have seen a Brandts Goose,
          and I posted some pictures here-
          http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/CALBIRDS/photos/browse/521f

          Enjoy!!
          --- SanMigBird@... wrote:

          Dear Birder,Who are you and where are you from? What
          is your name and what on earth is a Brandts Goose?Mike
          San MiguelArcadia CA

          Paul Lima
          Lima's Photography

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...