Fw: [sbcobirding] Continuing Grace's Warbler in Santa Maria

  • Jamie Chavez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007
      A Grace's Warbler continues in Santa Maria's Waller Park, Santa Barbara
      County (details below)...

      And, if the Moderators will please indulge me, this was also reported to
      CA-RBA, a Google Groups listserve for reporting CBRC "Review List" birds
      ONLY. All are welcome to join and/or participate if this is of interest to
      you:

      http://groups.google.com/group/CA-RBA

      Jamie M. Chavez
      Santa Maria, CA