Birders in Ukiah, lake mendocino area

  • lakshmikary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 12:43 AM
      Hi im new to this group, i live in redwood valley and would like to
      know where there is a bird watching club or group of people who meet in
      my area. Ukiah, Willits, Lake Mendocino, Hopland etc -And/or looking
      for birdwatching friends in this area.
      Also , i would like to beable to take good photographs of birds and
      would appreciate anyones advice on what Id need to get for a reasonable
      price and where.

      You can write me privately
      Lynne Kary
      lynneakary@...