Re: [SDBIRDS] Booby frenzy

  • Cathleen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
      WHOOPS! sorry Doug. I only asked if there was a 'code' (I said 'I think').
      I don't belong and I guess I will do some more research if I ever think of
      becoming a member!

      I usually don't post much but after reading the previous emails on the Booby
      subject it did sound like a couple of people had crossed over. I have had
      people step in my line of sight (I am sure I have done that also) and get
      too close and scare the bird away, etc. Like I said, during the excitement
      it is easy to forget.

      I agree with your 'ethics' but I do agree with Bob also. Some people might
      do things while not realizing it. I am guilty. For example - when all
      those great birds were at Ft. Rosecrans this past Fall someone posted that
      the cars were not supposed to be parked in a specific area on the inside
      road and we were not aware of that and had been parking there.

      No big deal tho - and thanks for letting me know how you feel about the ABA!
      I wasn't aware of their past.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2002
        We are Green Republicans also :-)