Saturday at Skylawn Cemetery

  • cckdld
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Sorry for the late post but in revisiting our pictures discovered that
      in addition to finding a Hermit Warbler, a male Red Crossbill and a
      Red-breasted Nuthatch, we also saw a Pygmy Nuthatch. It landed on the
      same tree top as the Crossbill had moments earlier vacated. The Hermit
      and Red-breasted seem to be traveling the same path as we found them
      together in two different locations. First in the trees to the left of
      the clock and then again in the Pine trees that line the first
      driveway on the left as you enter the cemetery.

      Chris Kruger
      Campbell