More Slaty-backed Gull photos from Monterey 5 Feb 2007

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Birders

      Some folks are having trouble viewing all the Slaty-backed Gull photos on my
      flickr site (you get what you pay for and it's free!). If you click the
      "Monterey Birds" folder on the right hand side of the page you should be
      able to see all the images now--there should be seven in all.

      Thanks

      --
      Brian L. Sullivan
      eBird Project Leader