Willow Springs Smew pix

  • zzyzyva46
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      As a very lucky Marylander, visiting California at just the right
      time, I was able to see your beautiful Smew on 1/29. I returned home
      with lots of photos and have put the better ones here:
      http://nestbox.com/smew.htm

      I grew up in CA and visit fairly often so am going to remain a member
      of this group. Had I not checked it out before my trip I probably
      would have missed this spectacular bird.

      Thanks!

      Arlene Ripley
      Calvert County, MD
      http://nestbox.com