[Admin] Please trim your posts

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi Calbirders,

      We have had several posts lately where the posters have not trimmed
      the text from previous posts to acceptable levels. In general, you
      should not quote more text from the previous message than you write
      yourself. Previous signatures should NEVER be included. Quote only
      the absolute minimum from the previous message(s) to be able to make
      your point(s). Repeat offenders may have their posts moderated.

      Good birding,
      Steve Sosensky
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W
      <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank
      email to these addresses: