Done with Smew

  • StevenUm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      This will be my final posting for the Smew as this is the third day it
      has NOT been seen. I will continue checking the pond (and others) and
      will post if it is seen again.
      On my way home from checking some ponds in the Jamestown area I found
      6 visible Mountain Bluebirds on Algerine Rd. about 1/2 mile from
      Sullivan Creek. There may have been more behind the hilltop.
      I found a Merlin hassling some panicked Robins on Murphys Rd. about
      1/2 mile from Old Wards Ferry Rd.

      Steven Umland
      Sonora, CA, Tuolumne