Masked Booby 1/3/02

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      The Booby was present from 7:30 a.m.- 8:00 a.m., and then again from 9:15
      a.m. til I left at 12:00 p.m. I was able to photograph the Bird from about
      30 feet away, and had the pleasure to be shooting with Arthur Morris and
      Tony Merciea. I will post the photos on my web site,a nd put some in the
      photo sections of SDBirds & Calbirds.

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...

      The Birds, Butterflies, & Dragonflies of San Diego County-
      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com