Smew is BACK!

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      Just received a phone call from Gjon Hazard. The Smew flew into the pond at
      9:20 this Sunday morning.

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695

      530-908-3836 (cell)

      530-753-3733 ext 102 (work)

    • StevenUm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
        Just got home after being out all morning. Got a call and yes it is
        true--SMEW! I went up to the pond and it was there acting as if
        nothing had happened.--Steven Umland