trip to Monterey area in July---advice please

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2007
      I am planning a trip to the Monterey area July 2007. I live in
      Pennsylvania and have never been to this part of California. I am an
      avid birdwatcher and am wondering if anyone would be able to give me
      some advice of good locations etc.

      I understand the Monterey area is a bit expensive so also if anyone
      knows any nearby lodging that may be more reasonable and also in or
      near good birding spots---that would be simply marvelous!
      thanks in advance!
      Lisa Jochum PA