1/11 Snowy Owl continues

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hey birders,
      Just received a call from Captain Dan. They are looking at the owl as I
      type this at 9:30am. He said its another beautiful day on the delta to boot.
      There will be a trip Friday leaving the dock at 8am, Saturday's boat leaves at
      8:30am. I have not yet heard whether or not there will be a Sunday trip,
      I'm hoping there will be, but it will depend on participation. Dan's number is
      (916) 289-8375. Forty bucks is a steal for a trip like this.

      Bird on!
      Daryl Coldren
      Arcata