(Boat trip cost)Re: [CALBIRDS] snowy owl coordinates correction

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hi Folks,
      Got home at midnight in Claremont, LA County from seeing the SNOW from the boat. It was not $8 or $10, it was $40 !
      Tom

      >From: John Sterling <ani@...>
      >Date: 2007/01/06 Sat AM 11:35:26 CST
      >To: 'CALBIRDS' <CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [CALBIRDS] snowy owl coordinates correction

      >Howdy,
      >
      >I incorrectly transcribed the coordinates from David Coursey, so that led to
      >my error in locating those coordinates several miles from the actual Snowy
      >Owl location. My apology.
      >

      >John Sterling
      >
      >26 Palm Ave
      >
      >Woodland, CA 95695
      >
      >530-908-3836 (cell)
      >
      >530-753-3733 ext 102 (work)

      >For vacation suspension of mail go to the website. Click on Edit My Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email to these addresses:
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Thomas Miko (Mikó Tamás)

      thomas.miko@...
      thomas_miko@...

      653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., #C
      Claremont, CA 91711
      U.S.A.
      34.109167 N, 117.718293 W

      home: (909) 445-1456
      cell: (626) 390-1935
      work: (323) 226-7855

      "Luck favors the backbone, not the wishbone."-Doyle Brunson