Snowy Owl lat/long

  • David Coursey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      The *approximate* location from which the bird was visible (this is
      viewed from land) is 38.14372 N 122.01820 W. This is a reconstruction
      from a map. I will send the real GPS value when I find the GPS again. :>
      At the location, there is a small wooden platform out over the water
      (the platform is less than 15x15 feet) with white chair(s) on it. There
      is also a building of some sort, painted a sort of olive drab, onshore
      near where the bird was, separated from the platform by more than 100
      feet. The building looked long and narrow, parallel to the shore, but I
      didn't get close enough to verify this. Hope this helps you seafarers!
      -- David

      _,___