RE: [CVBirds] Snowy Owl boat

  • David Coursey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Rick (mentioned below) advises "I am not the guy" because his boat needs
      4 feet of water or more and has been damaged in the past. He suggested
      finding a boat, perhaps an outboard, that has a draft of about 18 inches
      and could navigate the shallow water in the area we are interested in. I
      am looking for such a boat.

      David Coursey

      Tracy

      (209) 835-9284