Snowy Owl boat

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      See contact information below...good luck everyone! We are also waiting to
      hear about a boat for hire in Suisun which is very close to the owl's
      location.

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695

      530-908-3836 (cell)

      530-753-3733 ext 102 (work)

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Rick (mentioned below) advises "I am not the guy" because his boat needs
        4 feet of water or more and has been damaged in the past. He suggested
        finding a boat, perhaps an outboard, that has a draft of about 18 inches
        and could navigate the shallow water in the area we are interested in. I
        am looking for such a boat.

        David Coursey

        Tracy

        (209) 835-9284