snowy owl refound on private property

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Howdy,

      This morning, Jan. 1st, Jim Rowoth and Liz West refound the Snowy Owl on the
      north side of Grizzly Bay in Solano County. It was sitting on a piling in
      the bay. Unfortunately, access to this location is through private
      property, unless one takes a boat to the location. I'll see if I can talk
      to the landowners', but I don't expect that they'll allow access.

      Will keep you all posted on developments..

      John

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695