RE: [CALBIRDS] FW: Snowy Owl sighting

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      I second Al's thanks to Kumaran, but I also want to thank Mark Brown and the
      Macon's for also helping to alert birders. I tried to contact the observer
      via his website, but his contact page link was broken, so am grateful to
      Kumaran for contacting him directly. Grizzly Bay is bordered by Grizzly
      Island in Solano County (Suisun Bay region in the delta). I suspect that
      one could walk on the levees to find the bird, but am not sure of the
      access-perhaps the Grizzly Island Dept of Fish and Game refuge staff could
      help?

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695