Lost: Green Laser Pointer @ Ross's Gull Site

  • Trent R. Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      In the wee hours (04:30am) of the historic Ross's Gull Saturday
      morning at Red Hill Marina I used a green laser pointer to point out
      stars and satellites for friends while we were waiting for sunrise. We
      were also treated to some nice Leonid meteors too!

      That was the last time I ever saw the green laser pointer. After
      extensive searching of all my gear and truck I've given up... If
      somebody happened to pick it up out there it would be VERY nice to
      hear from you...

      Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!,
      Trent

      --