Help please

  • birder01aust
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006
      Hi,

      I have a client due to come and spend five days or so birding with me in January. Last
      Friday I had a hard disc crash and while I can find most things I don't have his e-mail
      address and flight arrival times!

      I'm looking for Ben Martin.... if anyone knows Ben or if Ben is reading this, please get in
      touch with me as below.

      Many thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to all.

      Alan

      Alan McBride
      Birding Guide +

      http://web.mac.com/amcbride1

      Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail

      e-mail: amcbride1@...
      Skype me: mcbird101
      Tel: + 61 2 9973 3141
      Mob: + 61 419 414 860